To our beautiful guests:
We are operating based on guidelines established by Governor DeSantis and our local city officials. Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation, and our mission is now stronger than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner, as well as, in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have enhanced your experience when we welcome you:
1. SAFE SPACE FOR ALL: All guest and employee’s temperatures will be taken daily upon their arrival. If the temperature is at or above 100.4, services will be rescheduled for a later time. Our facility will be sanitized daily and we have maintained a minimum of 8-10 feet between you & your technician and any other guest or employee.
2. EVERYONE IS A VIP: We are operating by appointment only: One guest per technician at a time. Please be courteous to our team as we work hard to accommodate your appointment requests within the specific new laws regarding salon capacity.
3. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. We are all in this together: All appointments will be intentionally scheduled to include a longer time frame so we may properly clean and sanitize your personal safe zone. If you are scheduled with more than one technician, please allow a team member to escort you to another area.
4. REMINDER WHEN SCHEDULING. All appointments will be held with a credit card on file. We have extended our cancellation policy to 48-hour notice after which a fee may be incurred. PLEASE ARRIVE 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
5. EACH GUEST MUST WEAR A MASK BEFORE ENTERING THE BUILDING. NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS OR PETS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED IN THE SALON AT ANY TIME.
6. WE HAVE MISSED YOU! An attendant will be under the porte-cochère to check you in and direct you in the parking lot. Please remain in your vehicle until we call you. Your technician will be waiting for you in the lobby. Please have on your mask.
7. DRESS ACCORDINGLY: Robes will not be provided. Changing rooms are not available at this time.
8. BRING YOUR STARBUCKS AND YOUR COSMO: Unfortunately, magazines, coffee and water bar will not be available. Bottled water will be available to clients.
9. SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the salon to maintain a minimum of feet between you and any other guest or employee. Please sit in your designated “safe zone”. Please remain in your seat unless you are escorted to a new sanitized safe zone.
10. SANITATION and SAFETY: The whole team has been fully trained in sanitation protocols and hygiene. We have also established an enhanced sanitation policy for all brushes, combs, implements, products, etc. We ask that you please respect the sanitation processes posted throughout the salon and spa. Please share any special requests prior to arriving.
11. SAFE CHECKOUT:
a. All appointments will require a credit card on file and be used as payment for your purchase.
b. GRATUITIES: As always, gratuities are personal. We have an ATM for cash withdrawal. Tip envelopes will not be available at this time.
c. IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN AN ELEVATED EXPERIENCE: A $3 safety charge will be added to your transaction.